Gain Unlimited Access To Over 10,000 Journal Article Pages and Supplements with a Digital Subscription to Psychopharmacology Bulletin
Psychopharmacology Bulletin is an academic, peer-reviewed,
Index Medicus journal.
Bulletin (ISSN# 2472-2448 – Former ISSN# 0048-5764) has published hundreds of articles on numerous topics critical to the practice of psychiatry and psychopharmacology. The journal takes no advertising. It relies solely on individual, library and institutional subscriptions. Psychopharmacology Bulletin publishes a new issue every quarter, with two additional Supplements published throughout the year. Subscriptions are available via Username & Password or IP Address for Individuals, Institutions and Libraries.
Psychopharmacology Bulletin covers a wide range of core categories:
- Original Research
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Drug Disposition and Pharmacokinetics
- Translational Neuroscience
- Complicated Case Histories
- General Psychiatry
- Psychopharmacology & Pharmaceutical Research
2018 Publishing Schedule:
2018 Subscription Pricing
- Access to all 2018 publications for Psychopharmacology Bulletin and the entire MedWorks Media Journal Archives for an individual.
Institution & Library
- Access to all 2018 publications for Psychopharmacology Bulletin and the entire MedWorks Media Journal Archives for an institution or library.