Gain Unlimited Access To Over 10,000 Journal Article Pages and Supplements with a Digital Subscription to Psychopharmacology Bulletin
Psychopharmacology Bulletin is an academic, peer-reviewed, Index Medicus journal.
Bulletin has published thousands of articles on numerous topics critical to the practice of psychiatry and psychopharmacology.
The journal takes no advertising. It relies solely on individual, library and institutional subscriptions.
Psychopharmacology Bulletin covers a wide range of core categories:
Original Research – Evidence-Based Medicine – Drug Disposition and Pharmacokinetics – Translational Neuroscience –
Complicated Case Histories – General Psychiatry – Psychopharmacology & Pharmaceutical Research
The purchase of a subscription grants unique access and discounts on the MedWorks Media website: Digital Subscribers can read and download EVERY PRODUCT IN OUR ON-LINE STORE, INCLUDING ALL OF MEDWORKS MEDIA’S ARCHIVAL JOURNALS AND EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS — COMPLETELY GRATIS!
- Utilize the Search Engine on our homepage to find your article as soon as you arrive on MedWorksMedia.com
- Use the Journals & Projects pages to navigate to the Volume / Issue / Article you are interested in
- Use the Resources page to discover the article via our Search Engine, Psychotropics A-Z or Psychopharmacology 101
- New Subscribers for 2018 will receive a free hard copy of The 2018 Black Book of Psychotropic Dosing and Monitoring by Alan F. Schatzberg and Charles DeBattista. Available June 2018
Psychopharmacology Bulletin Digital Subscriptions are an incredible value for individuals, institutions and multiple IP access libraries. Our 2018 subscription prices are as follows:
- Unlimited access to MedWorks Media Digital Articles for a single doctor
- Unlimited access to MedWorks Media Digital Articles for a single institution
- Unlimited access to all MedWorks Media Digital Articles on multiple IP addresses