T.E.N. (The Economics of Neuroscience) is a peer-reviewed medical journal dedicated to influence an emerging field where economics, CNS-medicine, clinical trials, prescribing data, drug utilization issues, and epidemiology coexist to inform medical professionals in both hospital and office environments.
The Journal’s mission is to
- 1. Explain the economics within the CNS category to better promote the science of clinical outcomes and decision-making.
- 2. Describe the latest data to help determine optimal clinical decision-making.
- 3. Examine how industry market forces help drive medicine, both today and in the future.
- 4. Recognize formulary system management techniques, including drug evaluation programs and drug policy development.
- 5. Explore the critical relationship between public and private sector research and how it directly affects patient care.
- 6. Identify noted experts in science, their accomplishments in these fields, and how they may influence medicine.