Oncology Spectrums’ Mission – To influence an emerging field where cancer research, clinical trials, prescribing data, drug utilization issues, epidemiology, and pharmacoeconomics coexist to inform medical professionals in both hospital and office environments.
The journal’s major objectives are:
1. Discuss the emerging integration of the full spectrum of cancer care through the exploration of clinical trials, prescribing data, drug utilization issues, outcomes, and epidemiology.
2. Describe the latest data in order to help determine better clinical decision- making.
3. Examine industry market forces and how those forces help drive medicine, both today and in the future.
4. Recognize formulary system management techniques, including drug evaluation programs and drug policy development.
5. Explore the critical relationship between public and private sector research and how it directly affects patient care.
6. Identify noted experts in science, their accomplishments in these fields, and how they may influence medicine.